· Nearly 25 years of distinguished services as a Special Agent of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI).
· Directed complex investigations involving general criminal, bank fraud and embezzlements, racketeering, narcotics, money laundering, government fraud, public corruption, counterintelligence and counterterrorism.
· Served as a program manager of an FBI task force targeting international criminal organizations involved in drug trafficking, money laundering and extortion.
· As the FBI public sector liaison, coordinated the FBI’s investigative response to cyber and physical threats directed against the various components of the South Florida critical infrastructure.
· Assigned to the FBI’s covert / sensitive operations program.
· Received letters of commendation from the Director of the FBI and is a three-time recipient of United States Attorney’s Office, Outstanding Law Enforcement Officer Award.
· Prior to joining the FBI, served as the Assistant Comptroller of the Pepsi Cola Company of Miami and was responsible for coordinating general ledger functions, financial reporting, internal audits and security operations.